Online Internship at
Lawpanch is providing an online internship for the month of July 2021.
Lawpanch works to spread the law by lighting the lamp of awareness. Lawpanch is set up with the mission to spread the law of land even to the grass-root level of India by fieldwork or social media campaign through selecting different volunteers of law field whether the student or graduates. The awareness programs are there to make every person in the country aware of their right and duties towards themselves, society, and country. Law provides every individual certain rights and duties which is unknown to a large group of the Indian population so, let’s spread law.
Lawpanch also trains young minds through an internship program. It helps the students by solving their problems relating to the law field.
Nature of Internship
- Interns are expected to do —– legal writing and research work and may also be asked to make short videos, create posters, power point presentations on legal topics. Under the online internship at Lawpanch interns may be assigned a task to be done in both English and Hindi/in their regional language and may be asked to do a task together with one of our volunteers.
- One week time period will be provided to the interns to complete one task and after its submission next task will be assigned.
- Proper guidance will be provided to the interns so that they can complete their task by giving their best.
- Due credit will be provided to the interns for their work done.
Perks of internship at Lawpanch
- Here at lawpanch our interns gets their articles published ( if selected for publication) on our website free of cost.
- At lawpanch various tasks of different nature are given to the interns which makes the online internship different and interesting than other online internships.
- The interns gain a lot of new knowledge and work experience at lawpanch.
- There is no limit of articles that will be published, meaning thereby if all the works done by an intern are worthy of publication, then all of them will be published.
- After completion of internship the interns will get an online certificate, further if any of their work/works are selected for publication they will get a certificate for the same.
For a period of four weeks in the month of July 2021 and August 2021 separately.
Interns Required – 5
Who can apply
Students currently in any year of 3 year LL.B course or 5 year B.A/B.B.A/B.Com LL.B course and any person working in the legal field.
- Interested candidates have to send a writing sample of 500 words in PDF Format at [email protected] along with their resume. The subject of the mail must be “Application for online internship at lawpanch-July 2021”. The work submitted can also include any PowerPoint presentations or posters made on legal topics under any college assignment.
- The work has to be submitted by 25th Selected candidates will receive a confirmation email and due to large number of emails it won’t be possible to reply to each and every email so selected candidates will only receive the email.
For any queries you can email us at