About the legal awareness program :
About the website
Lawpanch works to spread the law by lighting the lamp of awareness. Lawpanch is set up with the mission to spread the law of land even to the grass-root level of India by fieldwork or social media campaign through selecting different volunteers of law field whether the student or graduates. The awareness programs are there to make every person in the country aware of their right and duties towards themselves, society, and country. Law provides every individual certain rights and duties which is unknown to a large group of the Indian population so, let’s spread law.
Lawpanch also trains young minds through an internship program. It helps the students by solving their problems relating to the law field.
Law students/ Law graduate from a college recognized by bar council of Indias.
1) Must know how to operate ms office( ms word, excel and PowerPoint)
2) Good communication skills in any language
- 3 months
- 6 months
1) Certificate (soft copy) (hard copy own the will of volunteers after paying Rs.200)
2) Letter of appreciation will also be given to volunteers
3) Three (3) month Volunteer will be continued to be a volunteer till 6 months ( this will be decided according to their work)
3) Free publication of their work on the Lawpanch blog.
4) Best volunteer will be given the opportunity to work with the team of Lawpanch.
- Registration starts: 29/01/21
- Last date of Registration: 13/02/21
- Interview: 15/02/21
- Selection mail: 15/02/21